Internet Connection Requirements
The following requirements are for participating in live events
- Events without live video: 40 Kb/sec Minimum
- Events with live or pre-recorded video: 1.5 Mb/sec Minimum
- High-speed Internet is required. Cable or DSL connections with 5+ Mb/sec recommended.
Common Support Issues
I forgot my password. How can I get in to my account?
You can recover your account. When you recover your account, you are sent an email to the email address on the account. The email contains a link that you must click to recover your account. Once you've clicked on the link, you'll be taken to a page where you can type in a new password. Account recovery links expire after 24 hours.
I am not receiving audio.
The audio sounds like it's stuttering; cutting in-and-out.
- If you have powered speakers, make sure they are turned on.
- Ensure that the speakers are correctly plugged in to the computer's speaker or line-out jack (usually colored green).
- If your speakers have a volume control knob, make sure that your speakers are turned up.
- Make sure the volume control on your operating system isn't muted and it turned up.
- If you still do not receive audio, your internet connection may not be fast enough to receive video.
If your audio sounds like it's stuttering, the cause could be that your internet connection is too slow to provide a continuous, uninterrupted audio broadcast. This issue can also be caused by your computer not being fast enough to play the audio without stuttering. Try rebooting your computer. If that does not solve the issue, try using a different web browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use Alameda Regional 4-H Online Sale
Alameda Regional 4-H Online Sale Terms and Conditions
See a complete list of all frequently asked questions